Frisco's most professional stucco contractor
Whether you are a home or a business owner looking to repair or beautify the exterior of your home or building, it is essential that you choose a reputable contractor. The risks of not doing your due diligence are too great when it comes to the application of a process that can result in extensive damage that can be long-lasting and costly to repair if done incorrectly. When choosing a contractor are a number of rules to follow:
- Get in touch with several different companies and get price quotes. Make sure you know what is included in the stucco job before you agree to anything.
- Make sure that the stucco contractor has all of the proper stucco equipment and does stucco repair for other companies. If they don't, they probably won't be able to do it properly on your home or business either. This may seem like a basic point but it's an important one to follow.
- Look around the work area while stucco workers are working. The work should be done quickly, efficiently and without any damage to your property or landscaping (you'd be surprised at how many contractors let their guard down in this area).
- Do not hire a contractor unless you are satisfied with their prior work history! If they haven't previously worked for others in the stucco industry, how can you be sure of their quality?
- If you're doubtful about whether stucco is the right choice of application on your home or business, hire a stucco contractor to come out and give you an estimate. They should know all about stucco itself as well as multiple other materials. Frisco Stucco is experienced in many different types of applications and our experts can advise you on each.
- Look into what the stuccos have been coated with after installation has been completed. Make sure that it's not some cheap material that will fall off in a few months! Your application should last as long as possible, so make sure you do some research first before hiring a contractor. For the best in the area, contact Frisco Stucco at (469) 813-7056!